We are committed to safeguarding the health of our customers and employees. As we monitor the spread of COVID-19 in Canada, we want to keep you informed about what Zarowny Motors is doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus in our community.
WHAT ZAROWNY MOTORS IS DOING:
- Employees are required to stay at home if they are not feeling well with flu-like symptoms.
- Employees that test positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to work until they have been cleared by health officials.
- Employees are required to stay at home if they have come into contact with any individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 for 14 days or until providing their own negative test results.
- All common area surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant more frequently.
- Devices, and other items used in business transactions are wiped down with disinfectant after each transaction.
- Hand-shaking is prohibited at this time.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AT ZAROWNY MOTORS:
- We provide vehicle pick-up and delivery for service appointments.
- We offer parts delivery to your door.
- New and used vehicle searches continue online.
- Knowledgeable sales team are available to provide financing options to relieve family stress.
- We are giving serviced vehicles a full disinfecting wipe-down before delivery.
- We have reduced our business hours.
- We are adhering to the social distancing protocol issued by Health Canada.
- We offer test drives from home.
- We will deliver your new vehicle to you.